Wednesday, October 2, 2019

COPPER LAKE on sale 99¢

 That's right, COPPER LAKE, the 3rd entry into the Stutter Creek companion series is on sale for only 99¢ for the month of BOOKTOBER! Grab your ebook now. And don't forget to leave the light on ...

Excerpt:
Kendra stepped onto the porch and pushed her way inside the empty house. The silence enveloped her as surely as if cotton wool had been stuffed into her ears. 

“What’s the matter with your face?” she grinned. “You look like you tangled with a wildcat.” She aimed at his groin and pulled the trigger. 

COPPER LAKE ~ REVIEW:

http://ow.ly/WLztZ 
 
http://www.5princebooks.com/annswann.html
There were times I wanted to scream or run and hide somewhere as the book delivered graphic details of the found bodies. I felt like I was reading a Stephen King novel that makes you jump at every noise. The author has done an amazing job of writing a story that clearly will have you on the edge of your seat. I have not read a book this well defined in horror in quite some time. The serial killer is diabolical and quite possibly the scariest character I have ever read. "I reviewed this for Lone Star Book Blogs"



No comments: