Saturday, January 25, 2014

Best Sellers, Me? Whoohoo!

Book One
Book Two
Wow! I'm so thrilled to announce that my books Stevie-girl and the Phantom Pilot and Stevie-girl and the Phantom Student both hit the Amazon best seller lists this past week. Book One went all the way to #5 in Scary Stories as well as hitting bestseller status in Ghosts and Spine-chilling Horror. Book Two hit the lists in Ghosts and Scary Stories, too! Nevertheless, Book Three, Stevie-girl and the Phantom of Crybaby Bridge is still my favorite. I think. Aw heck, this whole series is near and dear to my heart. 

Check them out. If you know me at all, you will recognize shades of my hometown in the setting. You may even recognize a bit of me in Stevie-girl. If I were brave, that is.

And don't forget, Book One is now on Audio, too!

http://www.tinyurl.com/bmrsong
Book Three

2 comments:

Veronica Scott said...

Congratulations, success well deserved! I remember the snippets you shared and so I'm not surprised to hear the books are doing well. Yay!

Ann Swann said...

Thanks, Veronica. I really appreciate the kind comment--especially from such a talented author as yourself!