Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Phantom Pilot has arrived!

Yay!  It's finally here and I am very pleased with the artwork.  I downloaded it to my Kindle by simply clicking on the image of the cover.  It will take you directly to Amazon.  It should also be available for Nook in the next day or two, by going to www.CoolWellPress.com.  But when I went there a few moments ago, the links on Cool Well were not working yet.  Technology ... the bane of my literary existence.  Just ask my poor editor.

Check back tomorrow.  As soon as the publisher has all the bugs worked out to order it, I will announce the winners of the free books.  Till then ... enjoy gazing at that lovely cover!  Thank you to Anne Cain and Beth Ann Ryden for the cover, and to Denise, YoDen, Vitola for the editorial expertise.  Wow.  It's really here!

Afterthought: I've done everything but lick the tip of a pencil to make that dern comment section work better so give it whirl.  Leave me a comment, dadgummit. Just post as anonymous but write your name in the comment ... it'll work.  I'm pretty sure of it.  Well, fairly sure.  Okay, I think it will.  I hope so anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Ann! The Phantom Pilot is awesome! YoDen :-)