Saturday, December 17, 2011

Contest to win The Phantom Pilot

Hello! Part 2 of The Warning follows this short message.  Hope you are enjoying the story.  Remember to leave me a comment to be entered in the contest to win The Phantom Pilot when it is released any day now.  The publisher says we are simply waiting for the cover art.  Yay!  Can't wait to see it! Now scroll down to the next post to read part 2...or scroll down one more to read part 1 if this is your first visit to the blog.  If you left me a message or sent me an email previously, you are already in the contest!  Part 3 will be next Friday or Saturday.  By the way, you can leave a comment under Anonymous--but just sign your name in the message--you do not have to be a member of any group.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, I love it! I can hardly wait for next week. T

Ann Swann said...

Thanks T, glad you like it!